1. Our Collection of your Personal Data
The information we collect may include your name (first and last name), position, address, email address, phone number, login credentials, human resources data, transaction information, IP address, product and service selections and other things that identify you.
We collect personal data from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website;
- when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
- when you contact us for help;
- when you attend our customer conferences or webinars; and
- when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
2. Our Use of your Personal Data
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- help improve our products and services and customize user experience;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
3. Our Disclosure of your Personal data to Third Parties
- Your transaction may be processed by one of our third-party payment vendors.
- These vendors are payment processors who can process your payment on behalf of our Company.
- The vendor which will be used to process your own transaction will depend on the kind of product or subscription you purchase.
- we may provide your information to our sub-processors who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we use third party vendors for processing of finance, support & service, software license, and normal office & administration services.
- we may provide your information to our sub-processors who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we use third party vendors for storage, network, and technical services.
Third party contractors may have access to our databases. These contractors sign a standard confidentiality agreement;
as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies; and we may share your information with third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
We reserve the right to use, disclose and transfer non-personal data to our partners, advertisers and other third parties at our discretion.
Our websites may provide you with the facility to create and post content available, such as on message boards or commenting sections. Any personal data you publish using these facilities may be displayed publicly.
4. Our Security Measures to Protect your Personal data
Our Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
Web Beacons. Our Company and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to our Company’s cookie requirements.
Links. We may create links to other web sites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by our Company may have links leading to our site. Our Company cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal data to others.
6. Legal Basis for Processing your Personal data (EEA only)
With respect to personal data collected from individuals from the European Economic Area, our legal basis for collecting and using the personal data will depend on the personal data concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. Our Company will normally collect personal data from you only where:
- we have your consent to do so,
- where we need the personal data to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the services you have requested),
- or where the processing is in our or a third party’s legitimate interests (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms).
7. Limiting Use, Disclosure, Retention
Our Company identifies the purposes for which the information is being collected before or at the time of collection. The collection of your personal data will be limited to that which is needed for the purposes identified by Our Company. Unless you consent or we are required by law, we will only use the personal data for the purposes for which it was collected. If Our Company will be processing your personal data for another purpose later on, Our Company will seek your further legal permission or consent; except where the other purpose is compatible with the original purpose. We will keep your personal data only as long as required to serve those purposes. We will also retain and use your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes.
8. International Transfers of your Personal data
We are a global company. Information collected from you may be stored and processed in the European Economic Area, the United States or any other country in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Such countries may have laws which are different, and potentially not as protective, as the laws of your own country. Whenever we shares personal data originating in the European Economic Area with we will rely on lawful measures to transfer that data, such as the EU standard contractual clauses. If you reside in the EEA or other regions with laws governing data collection and use, please note that you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal data to the United States and other jurisdictions in which we operate. By providing your personal data, you consent to any transfer and processing in accordance with this Policy.
9. Accuracy of Personal data
We do our best to ensure that the personal data we hold and use is accurate. We rely on the individuals we do business with to disclose to us all relevant information and to inform us of any changes.
10. Your Access to and Updating of your Personal data
Reasonable access to your personal data may be provided upon request made to our Company at our Support & Service Center (find contact information in our web site). If access cannot be provided within that time frame, our Company will provide the requesting party a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied. We may charge a reasonable fee in advance for copying and sending the information requested. You can change any of the personal data volunteered to us by logging into the customer area: Support & Service Center (find all contact information in our web site). If you would like us to delete any persona Data held about you, we will do so on request unless we need to hold the information as part of the provision of products and services to you.
11. Marketing Communications
We offer those who provide personal contact information a means to choose how we use the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non- transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our marketing emails.
12. Additional Rights (EEA only)
If you reside in the European Economic Area, you may have the right to exercise additional rights available to you under applicable laws, including:
- Right of erasure. You may have a broader right to erasure of personal data that we hold about you. For example, if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes, to complete transactions or to comply with our legal obligations, among other things.
- Right to object to processing. You may have the right to request that we stop processing your personal data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Right to restrict processing. You may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. For example, where you believe that the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or unlawfully held.
- Right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you may have the right to be provided with your personal data in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format and to request that we transfer the personal data to another data controller without hindrance.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact our Support & Service Center. We will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request. You also have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
13. Children’s Privacy
Because of the nature of our business, our services are not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately.
14. Your California Privacy Rights (United States only)
Our Company does not currently respond to browser “Do Not Track” (DNT) signals or other mechanisms. Third parties may collect personal data about your online activities over time and across sites when you visit the Site or use the Service (find all contact information in our web site).
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal data to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact our Support & Service Center.
Our site, products, and services are not intended to appeal to minors. However, if you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of our Site or Service, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please contact our Support & Service Center (find all contact information in our web site) with a detailed description of the specific content or information.
Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with us may opt-out of our disclosing personal data about them to third parties for their marketing purposes.
16. Contacting Us
Last Updated: August 2020.